Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Witty Sayings

His mouth is a no-go area. It’s like kissing the Berlin Wall
- Helena Bonhem Carter on Woody Allen

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
- Henry Kissinger

A fellow with the inventiveness of Albert Einstien, but with the attention span of Daffy Duck.
- Tom Shale on Robin Williams

If I found her floating in my pool, I’d punish my dog.
- Joan Rivers on Yoko Ono

God does not play dice with the universe.
- Albert Einstien

She is as wholesome as a bowl of cornflakes and at least as sexy.
- Dwight McDonald on Doris Day

If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
- President Harry S Truman

For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.
- Bob Wells

Can’t act. Slightly bald. Can dance a little.
- Screen Tester on Fred Astaire

An empty suit that goes to funerals and plays golf.
- Ross Perot on Dan Quayle

Most of the time he sounds like he has a mouth full of toilet paper.
- Rex Reed on Marlon Brando

He could start a row in an empty house
- Sir Alex Ferguson on footballer Dennis Wise

I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
– Mark Twain

I’ve just learned about his illness. Let’s hope it’s nothing trivial.
– Irvin S. Cobb

From : Witty Sayings

No comments: