Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dirty Quotes and Sayings

Some of the dirtiest dogs, past and present, had mothers.
- Gregory Null

We’re dirty pop. It’s a trend now, but we were the first ones to do it!
- Justin Timberlake

I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind.
- Patrick Dennis

I’m a musician first, a food-lover second, a dirty mouth with feet, and a girl last time I checked.
- Tori Amos

You’re a woman who’s been getting nothing but dirty breaks. Well, we can clean and tighten your brakes, but you’ll have to stay in the garage all night.
- Groucho Marx

If American politics are too dirty for women to take part in, there’s something wrong with American politics.
- Edna Ferber

I think a girl can be feminine even if she’s an athlete. You just can’t be afraid to get dirty.
- Dana Hill

It’s hard for me to get used to these changing times. I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
- George Burns


From : Dirty Sayings

No comments: